Our concept in brief...
Since 1990 when the village was created, we at le Hameau du Sentier des Sources have developed our initial approach and asserted our originality.
Far from the commotion of large-scale complexes, we offer a new concept for your holiday be it with your family, your partner or with friends :
- an exceptional site overlooking the Dordogne valley, located 4km from the medieval town of Sarlat
- beautiful, traditionally-built houses decorated with homely, traditional materials
- numerous leisure activities organised in the midst of a natural environment that we endeavour to conserve
- a small farm and a pick-your-own vegetable garden
- an opportunity to get together in a warm and friendly setting where the privacy and requirements of individuals are respected
- attentive hosts to guarantee your well-being during your holiday
Why not try a new type of holiday where each individual can do their own thing in the comfort and charm of a countryside holiday home in the Périgord Noir, a region rich in things to see and do.